Location: Titusville, FL
This individual will be responsible for "setting up" and repairing various types of instrument on a daily basis. Guitars, Banjos, Mandolins, Ukuleles and other stringed fretted instruments are included. Tasks will include restringing, intonating, tuning, filing frets, finish repairs, installing pick-up systems, cutting nuts, and cleaning the instruments. Highly motivated, enthusiastic, self-managing candidates required.
- Will be responsible for keeping a clean work area and work bench along with assisiting staff in maintaining clean common areas such as the shipping floor, workshop, buffing area, and warehouse.
- Coordinate daily tasks with your manager and communicate with the team regarding deadlines and product discrepancies.
- Must have knowledge of safely operating sanding machines, buffing wheels, saws, drill press and other workshop tooling.
- Must be competent in using measuring devices such as rulers, tape measures, and calipers.
- Ability to interact and communicate effectively with coworkers.
- Attention to fine details in the finish as well as the playability of the instrument is necessary.
- Sufficient reading, writing and basic math skills along with strong coordinating and organization.
- Frequent standing and walking throughout the work shift.
- Instrument repair or building backgroud such as technical schooling or previous repair technician employment.
- Musical background with an understanding of musical instruments.
- Monday - Thursday 9 am - 6 pm
- Friday 9 am -4 pm
- Family business employment and positive working environment.
- 40 hours PTO January - November, 40 hours PTO between Christmas and New Years.
- Competitve wages, profit sharing, and medical insurance.
- Paid Holidays
Fill out application, then send resume and application to Justin@goldtone.com